This is a massive 500 ml/17 ounce stainless steel insulated thermo mug. It
has a leakproof lid that keeps the stuff inside and your trousers dry.
Usage hint: in the summertime fill it with 200 ml water and put it into
the freezer over night. Than fill cold beverage on top of the ice, put on
the lid and it stays cold really really long.
This is the deal
- you are an author of an article printed in a major well known publication
- you are an author of an article published via any major web site and
- you wrote a new article in details about 3d Traceroute or 3d Traceroute
- you mailed me a copy of the publication or a print of the web page then
I will mail a mug to you.
- "major well known publication" means that the total numbers of
copies of an issue is above 10.000, it has at least 4 issues per year, it
is sold to the public by a third party.
- "major web site" that it has more that 500.000 page impressions
- "new article" means that it is not a copycat of my website or
an existing article. And of course with positive attitude and content.
- "in details" means that it is more than mentioning that the software
exists. It is more than a column (not including images).
- "print of the web page": yes, I'm not kidding. I want a hard copy.
- And I have all the rights to be generous and ignore a restriction in individual
cases. Or to be strict and ignore a request. Or ignore you without reason.
- The mugs are limited. I have enough, believe me. But in case the hell breaks
lose and I woke all freelance writers of the world...